It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:14 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: pet memories not sure where else to post this
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:37 pm 
new user

The pets-memories domain, which is attached to this site, has expired and is now in godaddys control. This domain last-memories expires in Dec of this year. Will you be renewing the pets-memories and the last-memories domains? I really hope that this was just an accidental lapse as there are many people who use this wonderful service and the loss of the data and written memories would be yet another loss. At the very least I would be glad to forward payment for the pets domain so that people could retrieve their information.
Please respond, thank you.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: pet memories not sure where else to post this
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:45 am 
new user

Maybe this is why the customer service is awful lately. I can't get a response for my request. I hope that this is not the case but it would sure explain why the customer service is just about nil and that they don't seem to care. I was very happy with this site until recently. I would just like them to actually answer my request. It should not take repeated request over a period of months and still not get an answer.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:38 am 
new user

I am concerned that you may be right and they may be losing their domain. I cannot get customer service to respond at all and it doesn't look like the Admin are doing anything either. Are the Administrators and customer service support in the United States? Some of the phrasing and wording make me wonder. The customer service has been awful and they don't seem to care.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:09 am 
new user

Still no answers. This makes me very concerned that last-memories is not an honorable website. I still can't get an answer on Visitor Statistics that i posted back in July and a few times since. Are there any administrators working? I have been telling people I know not to come here. I guess we have to look for another one and hope they are actually providing customer service. I find it rude that they won't even answer a question here.

Offline Profile