It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:49 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: My baby boy.s gone
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:23 am 
new user

How does life go on..I wish God would have taken me and let him live..I cant even think my heart is gone ,,will time heel I think not...me and my son were so close he could tell me anything and I would be there for him..all my child hood memory.s are coming out now and believe me there not good..I guess having my son I buried all of the bad things he made me smile,laugh and now all,s I do is cry I dont even want to get out of bed...may my baby boy be with God..........God Bless us all......

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: My baby boy.s gone
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:34 pm 
new user

Somehow life does go on. I guess for me even though I get out of bed I don't want to. My daughter Keara was murdered almost four years ago and so far time has not healed the pain. I just wanted to let you know you are not alone. Darien/Keara's Mom www.kearahart.com. Do you have a website for ur son?

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: My baby boy.s gone
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:39 pm 
new user

Ilost my son 1 year ago this Jan31 he was 2years,11 months I agree with you sometimes I wonder why him not me I lived longer and he never had a chance. what a friend of mine told me that I showed him all the love and caring all he nedded on earth,that God needed him up therer to share it with others.And that I will see him again someday,for now I'm needed here to show others,help them through life.but there are times its hard without him because him and I were very close.I think whats helping alittle is knowing that I will see him again someday,
kimberly

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy