It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:51 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: R.I.P Dad
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:08 pm 
new user

My beloved father recently passed away.
I'm only 16 and I never thought this would ever happen. Not to me or a friend, it just sounds…unreal.
I was 3 when he and mom got a divorce… then I only saw him a few times on my birthday…very few times.What hurts the most is that I will never have the father/daughter relationship I always dreamed of having. I will never get to know him and he will never get know me.
I've always wanted to meet him, get to know him and be his little princess. On christmas eve, we talked on the phone of how I was going to spend the holidays with him. I was so exited… Two days later, I got a message saying he passed away. Now I will never fulfill my dream.
I couldn't belive he was dead at first, it didn't sound right. He was fine for 2 days ago and now he ws dead? I was in shock. I didn't cry, not infront of mom at least. When people ask me how I feel, I still say that I am ok. That is not a big deal, since I didn't know him that well… but the truth, is that it hurts like hell. The one person that I really wanted in my life, is now gone.
I guess I kind of hold my feeling to my self. I don't like to have people see me sad, because I am a happy person. I like to deal with the pain by my self. But sometimes it is to much to cope with and I have to let it out.

Dad, even though u weren't absent in my life, you will always be a part of me. And i love you<3

ps: my condolences to all<3

Offline Profile