It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: (Re)Introduce Yourself, Your Angel, Your Angel's Story
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:46 pm 
new user

Your User name and real name: Shelbi
Your Angels name: Caleb Bentley Jackson
Your Angels Concieved Date: July 18th, 2010
Your Angels Death Date: August 19th, 2010
State that you live in: Maryland
Your Angels Memorial Page(s):http://calebbentleyjackson.last-memories.com/index.php

<p>Hello, my name is Shelbi. This is the first time i have told anyone about my baby boy. His name was Caleb Bentley Jackson, i was almost 6 weeks pregnant with him when he passed away. Me and Caleb's father have been together for a while and just recently got engaged. We knew all about our baby boy but no one else knew just yet. I love him so much and this hasnt been my first miscarriage, that happened 3 years ago but with someone else. this one however has hit me so hard. i cant go one day without thinking about him or crying. I dont understand why god took him from me i wanted him so so much... :( Me and Gary (Caleb's daddy) both are very upset from this loss and it is beginning to take a toll on our relationship. i dont care about anything anymore life doesnt seem like all that great without Caleb. I hate waking up to the fact that he isnt here and that it is because my body couldnt hold him, i blame myself everyday....

i need some type of help or group just someone to talk to, i need answers and i need to know how to deal with this grief. i love my baby boy so much.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:27 am 
user

Hi Shelby,my name is Barbara,I am so sorry for your loss and what you are going through.I my self have lost two sons one at 18 mo. and one at 17 yrs.I have also had three miscarrages so I can understand your pain.I can't give you an answer as to why these things happen. But you have to keep your faith in God that he has a bigger plan for you.I know that is hard to do but you have to keep you faith.God will give you the strength you need.Keep a journal and write down all your feelings and thoughts,it really helps. You and you husband will get thru this.I am here for you when ever you need to talk.

{{{{hugs}}}} and prayers
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:38 am 
new user

My name's Ben! I like chilling out, chatting and having fun! I can't wait to make new friends! I hope everyone will treat me nicely.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:25 pm 
new user

I guess I should've posted here 1st but anyway here it goes .
My name is Stephen Murray

My daughters name was Katherine Kristin Murray
Born 3/8/1994
Died 2/9/2011

She was killed in a car accident . She was wearing her seatbelt . The police said she was going less than 40 MPH which was the speed limit and hit a patch of black ice . Total fluke accident they said as the impact broke her neck and killed her instantly .

She maintained a 4.2 GPA
Took piano lessons for 8 years and played like an angel
Had a part time job and a large group of friends .
Was a cheerleader up until her junior year when she stopped to focus on college pre-courses
She had a smile that would light up a room and people just naturally gravitated to her .
Oh yeah she was also a beautiful young lady .
She never gave my wife and I any problems , didn't drink or use drugs . She was a parents dream .
She was the girl boys parents hoped they would bring home.
We used to joke she had her life more in order than many adults we know

And I would give up everything and dollar I have just to have one more day with her . But what I am left with is a tombstone and pictures .

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:33 pm 
user

Stephen,
Your story brings tears to my eyes. I am so,so sorry for your loss. You are on a journey now. One that no parent wants. I too lost my daughter in a tragic car crash. Hugs of understanding and love to you.
Lucy Carter

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:53 am 
new user

Thank you for the kind words Lucy . I am hoping to gain some helpful knowledge on this forum .
We are so lost , scared , and devastated . I knew after the funeral things would be tough . But I did not imagine as the initial shock wore off that reality would be so devastating .

Right now I am just trying anything to ease the pain my family is in . And as strong as I felt I was I am not up to the task . It's hard to try and be the leader of my family when I am crying all the time .

I am the man , the father , the head of the family but I feel so weak and helpless . I know people say God never gives us more than we can handle. I still have my faith but I no longer believe that statement . Same thing for time heals all wounds . How do you feel about that at this time ?

You listed your daughters death at about 4 years ago . Have you been able to find happiness again ?
I can no longer relate to people who haven't been through what we have . They just can't comprehend the pain and suffering the loss of your child brings . I know our friends mean no harm but I just can't really commmunicate with them right now .

Thank you for respondng to my post .

Stephen Murray

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:02 pm 
user

I so remember the hurting that was so very raw back then. I ordered a book from Amazon very shortly after Laura was killed. I have to say it helped me cope in the early days. It is called I WASN'T READY TO SAY GOODBYE~Surviving, Coping & Healing after the Sudden Death of a Loved One. Some people find that going to Compasionate Friends meetings help them. www.compassionatefriends.org I could not find a local group, but I am also not a go to meeting type person. Do you have Facebook? There are a bunch of us that connect there. We used to come here, but a few years ago this site was hacked and we lost trust. If you find me on FB, I will introduce you to a group of the most wonderful understanding bereaved parents you will ever want to meet. We won't be afraid to say your child's name and understand your tears.
You can cry "all the time" and still lead your family. Hold together in your pain and grief. Everyone expresses thier grief differently and are in different places at different times. You ask if I have been able to find happiness again. That is hard to answer. I can never have the same kind of happiness as I did before. I am happy, I have much to be thankful for. But, the world changed that day and I am now different. I can't go back and be the "old" me. Friends unknowingly say and do things after a child dies that seem cruel and uncaring. Or they don't say anything. You are living every parents worst nightmare. It is scary for them. You won't "get over" it. It doesn't matter if "you still have or can still have other children", you can't have Katherine. One thing that helped me heal was a dream I had about 6 months after Laura died. It so real! In vivid color. I could smell Laura. She and I were walking down a country lane just strolling and chatting. I asked her if she was OK. She told me she was. I had to know if it hurt when she died or if she remembered anything. She said yes. She remembered the car speeding down the road and seeing the dump truck coming. She said she was really scared. She said that then she felt a really bad, sharp pain in her face and then everything went WHITE. White? Usually people describe things as going black when they get knocked out. White? White light? Is it possible that she died in the car before she was ejected and run over by the truck. I hold onto that. She unfortunately was not buckled in. If she had been she would not have been killed. I was so angry at her for not using a seatbelt. How dare she do this to us?
Laura's father died 4 years before she did. But, she left behind 6 siblings and 3 sons. We have found happiness and we have learned to laugh again. I will pray for your family.
Come and find us on Facebook. Lucy Osborne Carter Portland, Oregon, USA

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:23 pm 
new user

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask) srexrode; Sheryl
Your Angels name(s) Avery; Samuel James
Your Angels Birth Date Avery 7/19/10; Samuel 3/17/11
Your Angels Death Date Avery 7/19/10; Samuel 3/17/11
State that you live in Ohio
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) (if you have one) http://Samuel-Rexrode.last-memories.com

Avery was miscarried at 6wks. Samuel was stillborn at 20wks.
I have eight living children. Emily 17, Dan 16, Josh 14, Amanda 12, Aaron 9, Carrie 7, Brian 5, and Ben (will be 3 in July).

I would love to post a picture of Samuel, but since he was so small and young, he doesn't have the "newborn look" to him. I do not wish to disturb others with his picture. So to see how beautiful he was, look on my memorial page.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:26 pm 
user

Hugs to you. I had 7 children. When Laura died there were a few who saud things like, "Well, at least you have other children." They didn't get that it doen't matter how many you HAVE. You still hurt for the one(s) that you don't have.

And

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:57 am 
new user

My user name is escherer and my real name is Elaine Scherer and my daughter is my beautiful angel, Brittany Tillman
Brittany was born April 15, 1986
Brittany left this world on Feb 7, 2011.
Missouri
http://brittany-tillman.last-memories.com/

I lost her so suddenly and so unexpectedly. It was a special and good night with my little girl Brittany. She had cerebral palsy. She was not sick and was so happy that night having her favorite, chocolate shakes. She did not wake up the next morning. It has been a long, long road and often times I find myself on a journey that winds up at a dead end. I have just longed for support and comfort. She was everything to me and taught me so much about life. I miss her so. She guided me to pathways that taught me about unconditional love, and loving everyone, and helping others. She never saw wrong in anyone and always gave her beautiful smile. She is the joy of my life.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:01 pm 
new user

My name is Cindy My firstborn Monica my only daughter a beautiful beautiful girl who loved life and loved children she had a little girl and 2 years later had a son. I did not like their Dad he was possesive and very jealous he never bought her or the kids anything only himself. Each one of my daughters birthdays I made special for her. After several years she realized he would never change so she changed the locks on the doors put his things in the garage and said she was done. She came home one night to find him there she allowed him in to talk he said he wanted to come back and be a family my daughter said no. He went out the door and came back with a 30/30 and in front of the children shot her 3 times and when police arrived he turned the gun from his son to himself. The children remember everything that was said and done. We have been through alot it has been 8 years since We lost her she will always be in our hearts we will never forget her and we are doing our best to raise her children without hate and anger. There is not anyone but these people here that know our pain. Lean on them let them help in any way they can. The pain never goes away you just learn to live with it. Please if anyone needs to talk I am here. I understand. My Daughter lived 27 years and left behind 2 Beautiful children with her beautiful brown eyes and I know I will hold her again as I know you will hold your loved ones again until that day we do the best we can to honor those we lost and keep from letting those who took our loved ones from us from winning by destroying what life we have left. Love and Prayers to all of you! I am here if you need a friend.

Cindy

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:17 pm 
new user

LittleMonkeyMan2011 real name Jennifer
My angels name is Alexander Elijah Beynon
His birthday is April 21,2011
My angel went to heaven on May 26,2011
I currently live in Henderson Nv but am moving to Salt Lake City Utah
His memorial page is http://alexander-beynon.last-memories.com/
The story of my miracle baby born 3 months early:
Little Ale xcame into our life 16 weeks early and fought for his life for 35 wonderful days! He was born on April 21, 2011 weighing 1lb 12oz and was 12.5 inches long. No one expected him to be born alive but when he was born he was kickin and movin around and he even cried the tiniest little cry. He was delived by emergency c-section at 1:15 pm. It wasnt until the next day that i could go in to the NICU to see him. All i remember was seeing this tiny little thing that i created and brought into this world. His daddy got to help move him to his permanent bed in the NICU, that was the only time he got to hold him. He was on a ventalator for the entire time he was alive, trading between smaller vents to stronger vents. He was doing so good that they began feeding him breast milk after just two days. He sarted out getting .5 cc's every 12 hours and worked his way up to 6cc's every hour. He continued to grow and get stronger everyday. we couldnt hear him cry or fuss when he got mad but when he had a wet or stinky diaper you could see in his face that he was upset by it. We called him our little monkey boy because every time we saw him he was grabing on to all the wires and tubes with his long fnigers and toes. He smiled alot when his grandma talked to him about playing in the mud and making dad eat mudpies. He loved when hisgrammy would come visit and talk to him and hold his litlle hand. His Aunt cassie and uncle bryan only got to see him once, when he was 2 days old. Then his aunt Tasha uncle Brad and Great aunt Cris got to see him only once as well on May 21, 2011 the day of my baby shower for him. Everyone was so excited for him to get bigger and better so he could come home and be with his family. I only got to hold him once, it was May 22, 2011 for 10 very short minutes...i loved every second of holding my tiny baby boy and i could tell that he loved being next to his mommy because he opened his eyes wide and stared into mine...being compltely calm. He was doing so good. On May 25 i got a call from the hospital saying that they would need to do surgery to put a permanent IV in next his collar bone. I got to the hospital shortly after the surgery just in time for him to wake up so i could take pictures. Little did i know that they would be the last pics i had of my little man alive. The doctors said everything went well and he would be just fine. I went home and had just fallen asleep when his dad came in and told me that we needed to go to the hospital...it was about 11:30pm. Alexs heart had stopped andthey were doin compressions on him or about an hor and a half when an ultrasound tech told us that there was no activity in his heart and that he wasnt going to make it. When he died he weighed 2lbs 5oz and was 16.5 inches long, he had grown so much and he made me proud to be his momma every time i saw him, he was by far the strongest person i have ever met and yet he was so tiny. We left the NICU and they brought our angel to us after the took all the tubes and wires out. He looked so perfect...it almost made me happy to see him not in pain...without all these wires and tues everywhere, and that he wasnt gonna be poked and prodded anymore. when i put him back in the crib to take him to the NICU team his mouth formed into a smile...then i knew that he was happy and that i didnt have to be scared anymore.

Mommy loves and misses you little man...have fun with the angels up there...Mommy will come to take care of soon!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:08 pm 
new user

pearly2004; Peggy
Trevor Lane White
January 4, 1972
April 01, 2011

www.trevorwhite.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:59 pm 
new user

user name: Kathyp
My angels name: Emma Rosemarie Ilene allen
Born: January 1, 2012
went to play with the angels on: January 2, 2012
Memorial page: http://emma-allen.last-memories.com/

Emma was the light of our lives. We had waited for the day that we would have a little girl because we have 2 boys and thought that a girl would make our life complete. I went into pre term labor with Emma at 29 weeks and spent 4 weeks in a hospital 160 miles away from my home. They managed to stop labor and i carried her to 35 weeks where i had her in our home town. She was the 2nd baby born of the new year and she weighed 6ls 10oz and was 20 inches long. She was so beautiful she looked just like her daddy. I went to see her the next morning around 8:30 and they said that she was a little irrated because they done a chest xray and she didnt like to be touched. So i told the nurse that i would let her be and id come back later that day when she had settled down. To my surprise, i wasnt even in my room for more then about 30 minutes and the doctor came in and said that things didnt look good for our little girl, he said that they went to draw her labs and her oxygen rate dropped then her heart rate dropped. They done CPR on her for over 45 minutes and couldnt bring her back. That was the worst day of my life. I lost the most precious thing in the world to us that day. I know nothing can bring her back to us and i know that there are family members in heaven looking after our precious baby girl until we meet her again.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:41 pm 
new user

My name is Barbara
my angel is Ashley
born september26 1987
passed January 23 2012
http://ashley-netterville.last-memories.com/

Ash had been fighting a life long battle with renal disease she had been in renal failure for 4 years awaiting a new kidney, she was just put on the top of the list. Her death was sudden and unexpected,she collapsed on the 21st she went into cardiac arrest and never regained concision, i just got her autopsy report today her cause of death was listed as complications of end stage renal disease with contributing factors: sever cerebral edema, laryngeal edema,and seizure disorder.
I'm still in shock I was with my mom when she went into the hospital my mom had gone home to die also she passed a week after my Ash, I drove cross country to be by my babys side the doctors told me she was brain dead and they didn't think her body would survive long enough for me to get there. I hit the floor down on my knees and prayed for god to please let make it. Well I made it to her on the 23rd at 5am she passed at 7:50 am. I'm so lost i just want to hear her voice and hold her again.
I cant think straight right now .
god bless us all and our angel's
Barbara

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next