It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:20 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Sudden death of my lovely mother
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:43 pm 
new user

My ma passed away on the 1st of september 2011 ,She was 59 years old . It was so sudden we were not expecting it ,
She had just found out she had a tumor on wednesday evening and passed away early thursday morning in my fathers arm's . She was coughing up blood most of the day and fell asleep that night in good spirits talkin with da about future plans , And then she woke and yelled at my da to dial 911.. She threw up so much blood the room was covered and my da tried to lift mam off the floor she dies instantly , i'll never forget the phone call that night and none of us got to say goodbye . I miss her terrible poor daddy is lost without her :(
R.I.P Mammy love you always xxxxx

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Sudden death of my lovely mother
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:23 am 
new user

I am so sorry to hear of the sudden death of you ma! Death is truly a tragedy and when unexpected almost unbearable. It brings to mind a scripture at Ec. 9:11 “I returned to see under the sun that the swift do not have the race, nor the mighty ones the battle, nor do the wise also have the food, nor do the understanding ones also have the riches, nor do even those having knowledge have the favor; because time and unforeseen occurrence befall them all.” We often do not know what tomorrow may bring. It sounds as if no one knew of your ma’s health condition. It is indeed an unforeseen tragedy that has happened to your family!

There is good news though! Jesus spoke of it when he said: “Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out.” —John 5:28, 29. Happily, Jehovah God, the God of the Bible does not leave us without hope. He promises to bring an end to all such death and sorrow very soon. (Isaiah 25:8; Revelation 1:3; 21:3, 4). It is a promise from God who can not lie.

Where will this resurrection take place? Right here on earth!!! The bible says that there will be a limited number being resurrected to the heavens to rule as Kings and priest over the earth, (Rev 5:10) but that many of us will have the blessing of the living right here on earth under paradisiacal conditions. Ps 37:10, 11, 29, Mat 5:5.

I hope this will bring a measure of comfort to you! When you have a moment, look up the scriptures in your personal bible.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Sudden death of my lovely mother
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:36 pm 
new user

I would like to offer my condolences to you and your family. My heart goes out to you as your dealing with the loss of your dear mother. I sincerely hope you found or will find comfort now and in the days ahead.

Offline Profile