It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Murder of my Sister & Nephew
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:42 pm 
new user

13 years ago my Sisters oldest Son commited suicide. I hated watching her pain. She suffered with this loss every minute of every day. As others moved on with their lives, her life was changed forever. She created a memory site here for her Son.

On 8.1.2010 I received that dreadful phonecall that my Sister and her last Son was murdered by a boyfriend she was leaving. This MONSTER left after an arguement then returned to shoot her Son in front of her many times then in the face. He then chased her while shooting her several times, she tried to get help but he cut her off in a short hallway to her room. She was on her knees where he ended her life by shooting her also in the side of her beautiful face.

Three of my Sisters had to go to Pa, to ID them and see the destruction this MONSTER did to them and remove what was left of her belongings. During this time I was giving the responsibility of the funeral and church arrangements. They are all laid to rest here in NY together.

She lived in Philly, Pa, she was 54 and her Son who resided with her was 25. She was fearless and funny, she took in homeless people that were down on their luck, gave money without a payback to many, fed neighbors with her goodies from her garden an shared many cookouts for the hungry. She did these things without hesitation, so her first son would be in heaven. She was a wonderful Daughter, Sister, Mommie, Auntie, Niece, Cousin, Grandma, Friend and Good Neighbor. She has two remaining grandchildren, but claimed any neighboring children.

She moved from NY 20 years ago, so we didnt get to share our lives as we grew older. Which is so difficult for my Mommie and Family. We all share these dreams that take us somewhere in her house or place to talk. But we can't understand what is said. Some of us, are so angry we can't speak of it while others cry every day over this senseless tragic loss. I never ever hated anyone before until now. We couldnt see her because of what he did to her it was a closed casket. In fact, I can't say goodbye. Each day is hard, I stay strong in front of my Family until I am alone. Sometimes I cry all day. I visit their grave often. It is replayed over and over like it happened yesterday. How do we survive? It hurts so bad.

This MONSTER was the quiet type, that was jealous over her relationship with her Son and our Family. She recently won a settlement and was returning home with it. She discussed her return with my Mommie that evening. She called her almost every night. He turned himself in the next day, which he is awaiting for his arraignment. He Broke Our Hearts and changed my Family forever. Broken.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Murder of my Sister & Nephew
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:05 am 
new user

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope he's in prison forever more at the very least.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Murder of my Sister & Nephew
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:51 am 
user

I am so sorry for your loss.May God bless and comfort you and your family.You are always in my prayers and thoughts.

Offline Profile