It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:58 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: MY MOTHER AND MY SISTER
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:42 pm 
new user

IT'S BEEN A LITTLE OVER A YEAR SINCE THE PASSING OF MY MOTHER ON JULY 20TH AND MY SISTER ON JULY 23RD. I FIND IT HARDER SOME DAYS THAN OTHERS TO NOT BE ABLE TO TALK TO OR SEE THEM. I CAN'T SEEM TO TAKE MY SISTER'S EMAIL ADDRESS OUT OF MY FREQUENT CONTACTS AND ALSO FIND IT HARD TO REMOVE THEIR NUMBERS FROM MY PHONE BOOK. I FIND IT HARD AT TIMES BECAUSE I NEVER GOT OVER THE LOST OF MY FATHER; MY BROTHER (ART), MY NIECE (RESSIE), MY GRANDMOTHER (DAY), MY MOTHER (MILDRED) AND MY SISTER (JOYCE). I HAVE TWO LIVING SIBLINGS BUT OUR RELATIONSHIP IS NOTHING COMPARE TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED. IT IS REALLY HARD WITH MY SISTER BECAUSE WE HAD SO MANY PLANS TO DO THINGS. THAT WAS UNTIL CANCER CAME AND REARED IT'S UGLY HEAD AND TOOK MY NIECE, MOM AND SISTER.

IT GETS REALLY HARD AT TIME TO GO ON, BUT I TRY TO DO THINGS THAT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN A POSITIVE WAY. IF IT WERE NOT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD, MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN IF WOULD BE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE IT.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: MY MOTHER AND MY SISTER
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:43 am 
user

First, I m very sorry for your losses. I know mother's love is very important for children. We can't live without our parents. They have many hopes from us and we also. Death is really a bad experience and its very painful.
I lost my uncle 3 years ago and its really hurting me. I loved him very much and I shared my all problems with him. You should go to grief counseling for deal with your grief.
I pray to God for you. My condolences for you.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: MY MOTHER AND MY SISTER
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:33 am 
user

I feel very sorry for loss of your mother and sister, I pray to God for keeping their souls in peace.

Offline Profile