It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: (Re)Introduce Yourself, Your Angel, Your Angel's Story
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:26 am 
user

You can (re)introduce yourself, your angel and their stories here in this post. You may say as much or as little as you want. I think this is a wonderful way to get to know one another and our angels. I would like for everyone to at least tell us the following:

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask)
Your Angels name(s)
Your Angels Birth Date
Your Angels Death Date
State that you live in
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) (if you have one)

Any other information you would like to provide such as info about other children, how your Angel earned his/her wings, pictures, etc etc is welcome but optional. You are welcome to provide as many details as you would like but only what you are comfortable sharing. Thank you all so much for doing this and since I'm the moderator and it was my idea I will be the first to post.

Melody's Websites
http://melodystarralexander.last-memories.com
http://melodystarralexander.tripod.com/
http://www.funeralplan2.com/farrarfuner ... e?id=88962

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:35 am 
user

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask): MissingMyMelody&Mommy/Crystal
Your Angels name(s): Melody Starr Alexander
Your Angels Birth Date: July 23, 2005
Your Angels Death Date: February 9, 2007
State that you live in: TN
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) (if you have one) : www.melodystarralexander.last-memories.com

THE WHOLE STORY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MELODY! (SHE SOARS!!!!)
Current mood: drained
Category: Blogging

As most of you know, Sonny and I lost our sweet Melody Starr on February 9, 2007. We are completely shattered. I would like to share the whole story about what happened for those who are interested. So here it is.

Friday February 9, 2007 was a very typical day for us starting out. I played with my daughters Alanna (6 mos at this time) and Melody (who is now forever 1 year 6 months and 17 days old) during the day. That afternoon I drove the usual 15 minutes or so with the girls to meet my ex-husband's wife to pick up my two boys Jarred (11 yrs) and Landon (3 yrs). We drove back toward home, I stopped off at Dollar General to let the boys pick out a toy and then we came home. My fiance, Sonny, and his little boy (Jake, 6 at this time) showed up a bit later. We all ate dinner. Then it was bath time. I took Landon and Melody into the bathroom and started it up for them. Alanna, Jake and Jarred were in the living room each doing their own thing. I washed both Landon and Melody and Landon asked if they could have bubbles. I told him 'yes' and he wanted to pour the bubbles in so I opened them for him and let him do that. Then I turned on the jets long enough for them to bubble up the bubbles and turned them off. I sat with them for a few minutes watching them play etc and my fiance came in. At this point the baby (Alanna) started crying so I told Sonny "I'll be back in a few, gonna go check on Alanna'. He said ok and I walked into the living room. Jarred was at the computer, Jake was watching TV and Alanna was lying in the floor swatting up at the toys on her play gym. She wanted her bottle so I fed her and went into the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher. I was finishing up when I heard Sonny say "mommy?" so I said 'yes' and he replied "Landon wants you" to which I said "give me just a sec." I put a detergent tab in the dishwasher, closed and started it and then threw the detergent tab bag away cuz I had used the last one. I walked thru the living room into the hallway and almost collided with Sonny coming out of the boys' bedroom with empty boxes he was going to take to the barn. He let me go on thru and I continued into the bathroom. Landon was there standing up but Melody was nowhere to be seen so I said "Landon where is Sissy?" (And even tho the smart part of my brain knew that Sonny hadn't gotten Melody out I thought he might have since I didn't see her) Landon replied with 'right there' and point to his left at the bubbles/water and I just knew in my mommy heart in THAT very moment that my girl was gone. I couldn't see her because of the bubbles so I just reached my arms in and scooped her up into my arms. She was pale, blue around the lips, limp and lifeless. I laid her on the mat in front of the tub, ran into the hallway by the bathroom door and was SCREAMING..."OMG SONNY PLEASE COME HERE NOW!!!" and other stuff I don't remember. I do recall that he was there in an instant and screaming back at me 'WHAT'S WRONG WHAT IS IT" and I said "OMG IT'S MELODY!!!" He screamed at me to call 911 but I already had my cell phone (no land line) and was heading out the front door with it (because of some signal issues in the house...didn't want to possibly get disconnected). I sent my oldest boy, Jarred, to Sonny's dad's house next door. He was met at the door there by one of Sonny's brother's g/f, Alicia, who came running up here and started performing CPR immediately (Melody and Alanna were both preemies so I had taken CPR TWICE in the last 18 months and it seemed to completely escape my mind and fail me when I got Melody out of the bath). I went between calm and cool and hysterical with the with the 911 operator. She wanted to know if someone was performing CPR and I didn't know cuz I was outside so I walked back into the front door and thru the house, looked into the bathroom and saw Alicia doing the CPR and went out the back door. I remember telling the operator I can hear them but I don't see their lights WHERE ARE THEY?!?! And of course she was trying to keep me calm but that wasn't working much. Then I recall telling her 'THEY ARE GETTING CLOSER I HEAR THEM REAL LOUD AND I CAN SEE THEIR LIGHTS!!!!" SO I ran down close to the road and just started jumping up and down waving and screaming "HERE PLEASE WE NEED YOU HERE WE ARE HERE!!!" SO they saw me and got into the driveway and jumped out of vehicles and started running into the house. There was tons of people in the bathroom and in the hallway outside the bathroom (medical personnel). After a few minutes in there with her, Alicia and Sonny they carried Melody out and into the ambulance. They worked on her in the back of the ambulance for about 15 minutes, intubating her and IV lines in both arms etc. Sonny and I just stood outside the ambulance doors crying, praying and holding each other. OF course since she was a child they had to investigate the incident thoroughly so we were not allowed to go to the hospital at that point. I asked where they were taking her. They said Morristown-Hamblen. Even though my mommy heart already knew she was gone it was confirmed when they told me that because if there had been a fighting chance for her they would have had her flown about 30 (car) minutes away to the Children's Hospital in Knoxville. So we waited. No one was allowed to use the bathroom here....or go in there period of course. We had to answer lots of questions for the police. We were waiting on a darn investigator that was being really very slow. Melody was the first girl in both mine and Sonny's families in 20 or more years so she was totally spoiled. She would go spend every other weekend with my aunt and uncle (Rita & Randy) or my adult cousin and her husband (Tabby & Greg) in Johnson City (about 1 hr 15 minutes away). Well as soon as the ambulance left with Melody I called Tabby and I blurted "OMG Tabby I think she is dead!!!" And of course she wanted to know who and what and where they were taking her. So she and Greg started down this way and THEY made it to the hospital (that is only 15 minutes from where we live) before we ever did even tho the hospital is 1 hr and 15 minutes from them! That is how long it took for the police to decide to let us go to the hospital and the only reason they did at that point was because Tabby had a paper signed by me and notarized saying that she could get care and information about Melody and sign for her treatment and such because Tabby loved to take Melody over to Asheville, NC to shop in the Mall over there, so when she got to the hospital they told her and Greg so Greg called me. I said "Is she gone?" Of course Greg said that they told him he could NOT tell me anything other than it wasn't good and that surely I could hear from the sound and shaking of his voice that it was REALLY BAD! I said "IS SHE GONE? YES OR NO?!?!" He said "Yes" and I dropped the phone and just screamed "NO, NOT MY GIRL!!!" Everyone was standing or sitting around me cuz I was on the living room couch. Alicia fell to the kitchen floor crying and Sonny fell to the LR floor crying. He was in bad shape so I calmed myself down and was walking to him to try to calm him down. I passed by a cop who said to me "Who called and told you? It was someone from the hospital?" I just looked him dead in the eyes and said "It doesn't matter" cuz Sonny & I deserved to know and the damn cops weren't telling us a fucking thing! So they let us go to the hospital. The head nurse and a member of clergy with the police dept came and talked with us in the prayer room at the hospital then we were allowed to go back to a room and see her. We couldn't touch her because they were sending her to Knoxville for an autopsy but we did get to see her. And we were surrounded by cops of course to make sure we didn't touch her or anything. Tabby, Sonny and I stood there hugging crying and praying. The investigator asked us to come the following Monday at 10 am to make our formal statements since he didn't get to get them that night. The forensics place called the next morning to say the autopsy was done (WOW REALLY FAST, we weren't expecting her body to be released until Monday) so we told them a funeral home and we went thru the motions of burying her. Tabby insisted on a pink casket that she had to pay an extra $1000 for to have flown in overnight but if she wanted to pay that it was her choice because she was like a second mommy to Melody. It's been 19 days since we lost Our Daughter, Our Star, Our Melody Starr Alexander and we are all just sorta 'here'. Melody was our miracle baby. She was so wanted (as I already had two boys and he had a boy). We had two miscarriages before we got pg with and she was born 6 wks early (my boys were term) in an ambulance and fought hard for 2 weeks in the NICU. She was the only child that Sonny and I had together (as he and I split up for a while and I had my youngest daughter with someone else before Sonny and I got back together). SO I was supposed to be having my tubes tied on Feb 23 but I called and canceled the surgery because it's possible that he and I could want to have another child together since the one we had is no longer living. We have the 3 boys in therapy already (since Jake and Jarred are old enough to 'understand' and Landon because he was in the bath with her when it happened and as she was being given CPR).

If you made it thru all of this, THANK YOU for caring enough to take the time to read it. We appreciate all of you who have been there and supported us thru this!

Crystal

As for the album it says I am listening to...it's a specific song on this album called "Who You'd Be Today" FOR MY GIRL THAT SOARS!!!

Currently listening :
The Road and the Radio
By Kenny Chesney
Release date: 08 November, 2005

Melody's Websites

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:56 pm 
user

Your User name and real name: Lynda
Your Angels name(s): Garion
Your Angels Birth Date: April 24, 1995
Your Angels Death Date: August 13, 2005
State that you live in: NC
Your Angels Memorial Page(s): www.GarionHight.Last-Memories.com

I will add more when I can...

Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:27 pm 
user

Your User name and real name: Cindy
Your Angels name(s): B.J., Wayne and Buck
Your Angels Birth Date: B.J. May 17, 1984 ~ Wayne and Buck Jan.26, 1986
Your Angels Death Date: B.J. Dec.1,2003 ~ Wayne and Buck Jan.26,1986
State that you live in: TX
Your Angels Memorial Page(s): http://bobby-outlawii.last-memories.com
http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

I've just copied and pasted B.J.'s story because I can't write it again. As for Wayne and Buck, they were stillborn at almost 6 months and I've never written their story. Someday I will...

B.J. had been sick for a few days but he had been sick many times in the past and always got well. This time he wouldn't...not here anyway.
On Monday morning December 1, 2003 B.J.'s Dad left for work and his sisters left for school and I woke B.J. up so he could go get his routine blood work done. He had to have his blood checked twice a week after he had his kidney transplant done in May 03.
His breathing didn't sound good so I gave him a breathing treatment but it didn't seem to be helping. He told me Mama, I don't think I can drive myself to my appt. I told him it's ok I'll take you just let me get Johnathan (his little brother) up and we would go. He had to always get it drawn between 8:30 and 9:00.
He got dressed but he was too weak to put his shoes on so I put them on for him. I headed to take Johnathan out to the van and B.J. stood up to come but after just a few steps he said Mom I don't think I can make it.
I pulled him up a chair to sit down in and said you know what? I'm going to call an ambulance to come get you Buddy cause I think we better get you to the hospital. I called the ambulance then called his Dad. Then I called his transplant coordinator so she could arrange for a care flight to come to the hospital and pick him up and take him to Galveston where his Doctors were.
I then set down beside him and told him how much I loved him and how sorry I was for all the times I had gripped at him and asked him to forgive me for anything I had done wrong. I can still hear him say I love you too Mama. I'm not upset at you about anything, I know you love me. I told him how proud I was of him and how I wasn't upset with him about anything either. I think part of me must have known he was going to die. I just sat there with him and hugged him and cried and told him over and over how much I loved him and how I wanted him to be ok. He just kept telling me I'm alright Mama. He had such peace and trust in the Lord and I was so scared.
The ambulance came and his Dad rode with him and I drove Johnathan and I to the hospital 35 miles away. Johnathan's health wasn't good back then and I was his main caregiver, I had to stay with him.
When I got to the hospital Bobby and I traded places and I stayed with B.J. for a while. It was time to feed Johnathan and he was tube fed then so we traded places once again so I could feed him. After a little while a nurse came and told me to come to this other room. I told her no...that's where they put you to tell you that your child is going to die. We had been put in those rooms two times in the past when we nearly lost him, I didn't want to go. She told me no, they just wanted to get me closer to B.J. and to make Johnathan and I more comfortable so I went.
By then we were waiting on the plane that would fly B.J. out. I called a close friend of mine and told her I didn't think B.J. was going to make it...this time was different. I also called my kids and told them he was very sick and we were flying him to Galveston.
I went in to see B.J. again and it was terrible. He was breathing so hard and his heart was too slow. They were trying to draw blood and none would come out. His body was shutting down.
I had to go pick up Johnathan's feeding bags across town because I didn't have anymore with me or at home and I knew we would be gone for a long time. No one else could sign for them so I had to go. That was the last time I saw B.J. awake.
When I came back about 30 minutes later they had put him to sleep to put a breathing tube in him to have him ready for flying.
They told me to get on the road because I had to drive 6 hours and it would only take them a couple. I came home and packed quickly and my Pastors wife came to drive me. My Pastor picked up our kids and was going to meet us in Galveston. By now it's 4:30 pm.
We get about 2 hours away and they call me and tell me that they just left again, they had to come back the first time to try to stabilize him. I asked his Doctor on the phone if B.J. was going to be alright and told him don't you lie to me. He said I don't think so. I just thought my world came to an end.
We got half way to Galveston and got the call to backtrack 2 hours to Waco they had to land there because they were losing him. His heart kept stopping.
When we drove up my assistant pastors wife was outside waiting. I said Merry is B.J. alright? and she just shook her head no. Her eyes told me everything. I said is he alive? and she said yes but you need to hurry.
I threw Johnathan to someone, I don't know who and we took off running across the parking lot. My two youngest daughters jumped out of the car they were in and ran with us.
We ran through the halls of the hospital and went up to his floor and there was his Dad waiting. His face told me the same thing Merry's had.
Bobby and I went in and it was the most awful site I had ever seen. I had seen B.J. many times with lots of tubes and wires but this time was different.
Once again they put us in that room and our Pastor went with us. All those doctors (so many) were there. They told us B.J. had no function in his brain. The machines were all that was keeping him alive. His little body had completely shut down. God we couldn't keep him on machines. We had to let him go. No one should have to do that. NO ONE! They asked us if we wanted him to be a donor and we said no, he had been cut on too many times already and no one was going to cut on him ever again. They understood.
My family went in to tell him goodbye for the last time. We couldn't get ahold of his oldest sister to tell her because she was on her way to Galveston and was only 50 miles from there before she stopped and called someone from a payphone.
At 11:25 pm. they pronounced him dead. Our world did end then. Never to be the same again.
We waited for Amanda to get there before we left. It was around 2:00 am. I think before we finally headed home without our son and brother.
There were over 40 people in the waiting room besides our family. All of them had driven almost 2 hours to be there for B.J. We all had to leave without him and with our faith crushed.
I can't even begin to say how many times these very people had prayed with us for B.J. and he was alright. This time the Lord said no. I will never understand.
We taught B.J. many things in his 19 1/2 years but in that one day he taught us so much more. He taught us how to die with peace in your heart and trust in our Lord. Through it all he never acted as though he were afraid. We tried to teach him how to live and he taught us how to die. I only hope when my time does come I can be as full of faith as my son was.
We miss B.J. so much. He was such a good boy. A Son to be proud of, and we were proud of him...we always will be.
I'll always be so thankful that I got that time to talk with B.J. When I said I was telling him I was sorry, I was just making sure everything was ok between us. I mean I knew it was because we were very close. We never had gotten upset with each other and let it stay that way. We were Mom and son but we were friends too. I know without a doubt he knew he was loved. I just needed to make sure. I was so scared.
I know he is healthy and happy and after all he had been through I would never want to take that from him. I just want him with me.
B.J. will always be my hero. His life and his death will not have been in vain. I will always do what I can in his memory to make him proud of me. So much of my time was spent on him while he was here with me and now my time will be spent doing what I can to keep his memory alive and to reach out to others that are hurting too. I just wish it didn't have to be this way.
Slowly my faith is being restored and I've come to know that the Lords plan had to be and that He doesn't make mistakes but it hasn't been easy to learn. I still have days like now that it's one step forward and three steps back but I will continue on. I won't let B.J.'s death cause me to not make it to Heaven. I believe it is part of what it is going to take to make sure I get there. I am learning that I have to have the Lord, there's just no other way for me. I have to keep going to His word and learning what I need to do so that I can be with B.J., Wayne and Buck again someday. I've got to make it.
Oh how I miss my boy. With every breath I take, with every beat of my heart, I miss him.
I know B.J. had health problems since he was one year old, but you can see by his pictures he was so full of life. He never let it stop him. He was always on the go. The Lord had always been so good to him. His Doctors were always amazed at how well he seemed when he was really so sick.
The Lord was always his strength and I will be forever thankful. I know his health was bad but he wasn't sick. Do I make any sense at all? You can see it in his pictures. He just wasn't sickly. His death was so unexpected.
People have told me, Cindy you knew you would outlive him. I DID NOT KNOW THAT! Look at him, he looked so healthy most of the time and he was so active. I did not ever think I would outlive my son. I've been told I just lived in denial. I did not. I lived with faith. And I lived with a son that had more life than so many healthy people in this world. It had nothing to do with denial. It had everything to do with the Lords goodness and faithfulness to a young man that loved Him and trusted Him. B.J. was faithful to Him and He was faithful to B.J. So many can't understand that but this Mama knows the truth.
Thank you for caring and for listening to me. It means so much. So many don't want to listen because it makes them uncomfortable. I don't expect anyone to make everything alright. It can't be made alright.
I just can't wait to see my Buddy again.
Love, Cindy

http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:48 am 
new user

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask) katpohl Katha
Your Angels name(s) Verna
Your Angels Birth Date 08/20/1980
Your Angels Death Date 10/10/2001
State that you live in New Mexico
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) (if you have one) none at the moment

I am not new in here but it's have been a while since I have posted, i had PC problems and then I have been sick but both my PC and me are better now

And when I vist them they are so dear
I'll never see her again thats clear
So please excuse me, when my eyes do tear
xxxxxxxxooooooooooxxxxxxxxx
My Brother I miss you so much
http://larryapohl.last-memories.com/

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:52 pm 
user

Welcome back Katpohl.

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:03 pm 
user

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask): Amy (AlwaysMyAngel)
Your Angels name(s): Kenneth Clevinger
Your Angels Birth Date: Oct 8, 1931
Your Angels Death Date: July 17, 2006
State that you live in: Texas
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) (if you have one): http://kenneth-clevinger.memory-of.com

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask)
Your Angels name(s): Don Ashton
Your Angels Birth Date: May 23, 1968
Your Angels Death Date: August 11, 2007
State that you live in
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) (if you have one): http://donald-ashton.memory-of.com

I hope you don't mind that I posted in the Loss of Child Forum. Just thought I'd introduce myself.
Kenneth Clevinger is my dad who passed away of Pulmonary Fibrosis at home and Don is a family friend who was killed in a very tragic car accident in Belleville, KS coming back from the motorcycle rally in Sturgis SD.

http://kenneth-clevinger.last-memories.com
http://allen-craig.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Thank you
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:58 pm 
new user

Thank you Cece.I'm glad to be back.
I knew that I need the support and understanding I get from the forums with other parents that are here , it is unreal the emptiness that comes when the computer goes down and ya just can't sit down and get here whenever you want or feel the need .

And when I vist them they are so dear
I'll never see her again thats clear
So please excuse me, when my eyes do tear
xxxxxxxxooooooooooxxxxxxxxx
My Brother I miss you so much
http://larryapohl.last-memories.com/

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:57 am 
user

Members are always welcome here, regardless of their type of loss. A sad welcome to you, Amy and a sad welcome back to you Katha. I hope you both find the comfort you need here with this wonderful group of people! Sending you both love, hugs, peace and prayers.

Love,
Crystal

Melody's Websites

Offline Profile  

Post subject: My brianna
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:46 pm 
user

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask) Lonelyheart24/-Michelle-
Your Angels name(s) Brianna Marie Roberts
Your Angels Birth Date October 24,2007
Your Angels Death Date November 22,2007
State that you live in Massachusetts
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) (if you have one) www.mylittlegnome.last-memories.com

My little brianna was a very specail baby she was perfect in every single way... Her daddy and I waited for her for a very long time(five years) and then finally see came.. We were so happy the day she was born.... But then the day after my birthday I was awoken to my husband screaming my name... I'm sorry I can't go on I'll write more when I'm ready too...

http://mysweetlittlegnome.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:35 pm 
new user

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask) Laurie
Your Angels name(s) Jacob Wayne Dreier. We call him "Jake" most of the time.
Your Angels Birth Date March 8, 1988
Your Angels Death Date March 13, 2006, five days after his 18th birthday
State that you live in Iowa
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) http://jake-dreier.memory-of.com

To old friends and friends I haven't met yet:
I have been away from here for quite some time. I have been struggling so hard with my grief and depression, feeling like I fell off the planet -- away from my support system that is here. I have been gone so long and feeling bad that I haven't stayed in touch. Well, I'm trying to fight my way back into life and want to stay in touch with all of you because it helps so much. Jake's memorial site needs to be updated a lot. I hope to get back to that, too.

Jake has been away from us -- his physical presence, anyway -- for almost two years. He became suddenly sick and died within hours of bacterial meningitis. He was a senior in high school, so talented, so funny, so loved!

It is hard for me to recount the story. I am plagued with guilt. I still can't believe this happened to him -- that this has happened to us. As the new year approaches, it is frightening to think of being one more year removed from him, but I remind myself I am one more year closer to reuniting with him.

My heart is so touched by so many stories and so many pictures here and on memorial sites. Sometimes it seems overwhelming, but I want you to know how much your precious sons and daughters and other loved ones mean to me, too.

Peace,
Laurie

Thanks for visiting his site. It means so much to us!

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Chloe Ann
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:05 am 
new user

Your User name: chloeann'smommy, Erin
Your Angels Chloe Ann Brough-Green
Your Angels Birth Date March 12, 2003
Your Angels Death Date March 12, 2003
State that you live in Canada
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) http://chloe.broughgreen.muchloved.com
She has another one that I will post but it is still under some construction.

Chloe's tragic story is on the board... She died of severe prematurity, due to a massive hospital screw up. I miss you baby, you are and always will be my world, dance among the stars, play with the other angels, rest in Gods arms, and say "hi" to your great grandma for me.

http://chloebrough-green.last-memories.com/
http://chloe-brough-green.virtual-memorials.com/
http://chloe.broughgreen.muchloved.com/

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:00 pm 
new user

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask) SELMA FLYNN
Your Angels name(s) JOHN MY HUSBAND AND BOBBO MY SON AND MY MOM WHO JUST PASSAWAY JAN 3
Your Angels Birth Date JOHNS NOV 2 54 BOBBO DEC16 83 MY MOM JANET JAN 22 34
Your Angels Death Date JOHNS IS JULY2 06 BOBBO IS JUNE 4 05 AND MY MOM IS JAN 3
State that you live in PA
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) www.john-flynn-sr.memory-of.com
www.bobbo.memory-of.com
www.robert.flynn.last-memories.com
www.myspace.com/bobbo1983
I HAD THE BEST HUSBAND A LADY WOULD WANT I STARTED DATING JOHN WHEN I WAS 14 YEARS OLD WE HAD OUR FIRST DAUGHTER SABRINA BEFORE WE WERE MARRIED WE WERE MARRIED IN 1979 WE HAD OUR DAUGHTER HEATHER IN 81 SHE WAS DADDY BABY IN 82 WE HAD OUR SON JOHNNY JOHN WAS SO PROUD BECAUSE HE WAS NAMED AFTER HIM WELL JOHNNY WAS 3 WEEKS OLD A HERE COMES MY BOBBO WE HAD A GOOD LIFE JOHN WAS A VERY HARD WORKING JOHN GOT SICK IN 2000 AND COULD NOT WORK ANY MORE BUT HE GOT A LIL JOB. IN 2004 HIS MOM PASSAWAY 2 DAYS LATER HIS BEST FRIEND WAS KILLED IN A TRUCK ACC JOHN WENT DOWN HILL AFTER THAT OUR LIFE CAME TO THE END ON JUNE 4 05 WHEN OUR BABY BOY WAS MURDERED. BOBBO WAS OUT LOOKING FOR HIS GIRLFRIND AND DONT FIND HER UNTIL HE GOT A PHONE CALL AT 3 AM THE MAN TOLD BOBBO WERE HIS GIRLFRIND WAS SO BOBBO AND HIS SO CALLED BEST FRIEND WENT TO THE HOUSE BOBBO KNOCK ON THE DOOR NO ONE WOULD COME TO THE DOOR SO BOBBO KICK THE DOOR WHEN HE WENT IN HIM AND SARI WAS TALKING. THEY STARTING FIGHTING SARI WAS WALKING OUT THE DOOR FIRST AND AS BOBBO WENT TO LEAVE KEVIN MCWEN SHOT BOBBO 3 TIMES IN THE CHEST AND 2 TIME AFTER BOBBO WAS DOWN ON THE FLOOR DIED WHEN BOBBO FELL A GUN FELL OUT OF BOBBO PANTS THE GUN WAS UNLOADED. BOBBO GIRLFRIEND KICK THE GUN BY BOBBO. THEN MAN GOT OFF ON SELF-DEF THEN 3 DAYS AFTER THAT BOBBOS GIRLFRIEND AND THE MAN THAT KILLED BOBBO TAKE MY GRANDDAUGHTER AND RAN TO FLA SARI CAME BACK AT THE END OF JUNE MOVED IN WITH BOBBO SO CALLED BEST FRIEND AND THE BEST FRIEND IS MY 2 OLDEST GRANDKIDS FATHER WE STILL FELL BOBBO WAS SETUP BUT WHEN YOU DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO FIGHT IT SO NOW I CANT HAVE BOBBOS DAUGHTER WHEN I HAVE MY OLDER GRANDKIDS THE COURT SAID NO. WE FIND OUT MY MOM HAD CANCER ON DEC 26 AND SHE PASSAWAY JAN 3 SO MY LIFE HAS BEEN VERY VERY HARD FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS BUT I HAVE 5 BEAUTIFUL GRANDKIDS THAT KEEPS ME GOING BUT IT HARDS WHEN ELLIE ASK FOR HER DADDY. IM HOPING TO GET JOHN A SITE TO BUT IT WILL NOT BE SOON

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:49 pm 
user

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask): Barbara
Your Angels name(s) : Michael Ray and Scott Hamilton Butler
Your Angels Birth Date : Michael- 3/13/1989, Scotts- 2/27/1983
Your Angels Death Date : Michael- 01/29/2007 Scotts- 09/13/1984
State that you live in : Oklahoma
Your Angels Memorial Page: www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Well Where do I begin, Scott was a perfect little boy,he hardly ever cried and he was never fussy. He was the light of our life. He was was very afraid of water,it was a fight to get him in the bath. Which is what eventually too k his life,"water". We lived in Enid at the time and we went down to spend the weekend at my sister's.She lived in the country at that time.My siste and I were cooking supper and Scott was in the living room with his Dad and uncle.I'm not sure what happen I just know when I went in to the living room to check on him he wasn't there.I searched the entire house and yelled at my husband where is Scott and he said he let him go out in the back yard with the other kids to play. So I went outside and he wasn't there.Well after seaching for 15 minutes.We found him face down in two inches of water.We tried everything and rushed him to the hospital but it was to late.I had lost my precious little angel.
Some how he had gotten out of the back yard and feel down a hill into a shallow pond.Now I hate water I can't even swim any more it just terrifys me.
Then I had my daughter Kristen 9 months later ,She is what gave me a reason to go on.
Then in 1989 I had Michael he was only 2 lbs and 14 oz when he was born and was in NICU for 6 wks. But against all odds he became a strong,healthy little boy.I felt like my Scott had been given back to me for they looked so much a like.
Michael was active in all sports especially baseball and never met a stranger.He was a great student and loved school. He was enrolled at Vo-Tech through his High School and was taken Welding. Being a Welder and having his own business is all he wanted.One week before Michael was defending a girl he didn't know and was jumped by 3 guys and had 3 cracked ribs.
On Sunday night Michael called everyone of his friends to talk even his dad ,sister to say I love you.He left me a note on the TV which said "please wake me up before you leave for work I love Love" and the next Morning (Monday) that is what I did and all he said was" Bye Mom I love you"I left for work and about 2:00 pm he called me at work
to ask where his pain medicine was so he could take it when he got home from school.
He never made it home. At 3:30 pm Michael left school and was exiting off the highway,when he lost control of his pickup, he went airborne hit the guardrail and flip twice over the rail and down the embankment.He was ejected 6 feet from his truck.He was pronouced dead at 3:39 at the scene. That day changed my life forever.
Now nothing will ever be the same again.

Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Special Angel's to us
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:13 am 
new user

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask): Barbara B
Your Angels name(s) :Samantha & Elizabeth
Your Angels Birth Date :05/02/87-02/17/98
Your Angels Death Date :05/02/87-02/11/99
State that you live in :Arkansas
Your Angels Memorial Page: http://www.beth-burrow.last-memories.com

Where do I start? Samantha was born to my Ex-husband and I she was born a month early. I had pre-eclampsia & toxemia's with her. I was in labor with her all day, I was young and wasn't expecting to have her early. I was wrong God had other plans for her. She was born sleeping as my cousin puts it. She weighed 2lbs 14 oz. Then
Elizabeth was born to my husband and I, she was 3 1/2 months early wt. of 1lb 5oz 17 in long due to the same pregnancy complication. They had to do a emergency C-section . From the day she was born til the day she got her wings. She had multiple premmie complications, multiple surgeries, and LOVED by dad,mom,grandparents, her family, friends,special doctors, and special nurse's at both of the hospital's she lived in . Elizabeth lived from February 17,1998- June 8, 1998 at Baptist Hospital, & June 8, 1998 to February 11,1999 @ Arkansas Children Hospital in Little Rock. She never came home on earth; but , I know she's home now waiting on us without having to be poked and picked at anymore. She was a fighter, we were in the process of bringing her home but, we new it was only a matter of time when we got her home.Bobby and I had went home to make sure everything was ready so, we could bring her home on her 1st birthday. But, once again God had other plans. We were thankful and blessed for the time God let us had with her. Due to the complications her daddy didn't know if he was going to lose one of or both of us. We've made it this long together and plan to make it a lot more years. My husband makes the statement that he's lost 2 angels instead of 1, he never new the 1st one but, she was his.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next