It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:53 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: LOST MY MOM IT FEELS LIKE YESTERDAY
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:01 pm 
new user

iT HAS BEEN 10 YEARS AND STILL FEELS LIKE YESTERDAY. She was such a wonderful mom and loved everyones kids they loved her so much too!

When I lost my mom the whole thing was a blurr, unfortunately my ex was so caught up in his own world, it haunts me to this day that I was not their with my family to be with her body for an hour as they were allowed. I am angry with him sometimes when I think back..it was not fair its a long story dotn wanna get into it, but a miracle happened that night. I couldnt sleep he made me come home from the hospital that night and my son at the time was 4 1.2 years old he had a fever so i was so upset about not being able to stay with her (we knew that was it that night the doctors told us she wasnt gonna make it and hemorraged) and i sat up on my bed around 3am and was praying and thinking about her as the tears flowed and by God I will never forget her spirit came to me! She was smiling and had a huge glow and a big cloud around her. I could only see her waste up but she looked so peaceful and happy free of the pain she was suffering. I started to cry uncontrollably and knew when the phone rang that she died. I told my dad what a gift she knew I couldnt stay that night and the whole family was with her body at the hospital for one last time and she came to me instead...I will never forget that night how I sobbed when it disappeared but I knew a mothers love is like no other! She came to me and gave me some peace that night.

GOD was my rock, yes your family and friends are their for you too but it comes to a point that they say you got to move on! NO YOU DONT HAVE TO MOVE ON! The days just go by but you never can move on...your heart is wounded and it may never be repaired....I knwo mine wont but yes I take it ONE DAY AT A TIME but you know what there is not a day that goes by that I dont think of her....and shes in my nightly prayers always. GOD IS WHAT HELPS US TO GET STRONG AND WAKE UP EACH MORNING AND GET OUT OF BED AND OUT LOVED ONES WHO HAVE PASSED HELP US THROUGH IT TOO!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:38 pm 
new user

Thank you ladies form the bottom of my heart and yes the best thing in grieving is knwoing your not alone! :( sad but true....you always think you will always have perfect family life as we did, then one day something like this happens and forever changes it but my younger brother took it the hardest he was mommys boy and he never moved on...I pray for him all the time...thank God I have my sisters we are all close and all 5 of us stuck together. In some cases it breaks families up and in some it makes them closer...

hugs and lots of love to you both!

Offline Profile